FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IN RELATION TO THE THE 2ND PRE-QUALIFICATION OF DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS FOR THE KWASA DAMANSARA TOWNSHIP
All capitalised terms shall have the same meaning as set forth in the “Kwasa Land 2015 Pre-Qualification Form”, unless otherwise stated.
1. What is the purpose of this Pre-Q Exercise?
The purpose of the Pre-Q Exercise is to identify technically competent and financially sound developers/development partners for the development of Kwasa Damansara Township.
2. Who can participate in this Pre-Q Exercise?
All locally incorporated property developers/consortiums with vast experience in integrated township(s) and/or catalytic developments including those who had submitted in our previous Pre-Q exercise are invited to participate in this Pre-Q Exercise.
3. How and when to submit the Pre-Q Documents?
The Pre-Q Documents shall be completed and returned in a sealed envelope together with the softcopies of The Pre-Q Documents in Microsoft Word format by 12 noon on 23 June 2015 to the following address:-
KWASA LAND SDN BHD
LOT 116, JALAN HEVEA, RRIM
40160 SUNGAI BULOH
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
4. How Kwasa Land verify the submitted Pre-Q Documents?
The onus is on the applicants to ensure that all of the documents submitted are true, accurate and legitimate. If any information is found to the contrary, Kwasa Land reserves the right to disqualify the applicants.
5 .Does search result from Insolvency Department of Malaysia is required to be submitted?
Search result from Insolvency Department of Malaysia is not required to be submitted for purposes of submitting the Pre-Documents. However, the MD or the authorised person of the company is required to sign the Declaration Letter of this pre-qualification to confirm that the company is solvent.
6. What Forms of the Companies Act, 1965 that need to be submitted in the Pre-Documents?
Only Forms 24 and 49 of the Companies Act, 1965 are required to be submitted.
7. Can a newly-formed JV company or Consortium participate in the Pre-Q Exercise?
Yes, but subject to the conditions as stipulated in the “Kwasa Land 2015 Pre-Qualification Form” and one of the parties of the consortium must be active in property development for the past 3 years.
8. In the case of the applicant is a subsidiary within a larger group of companies (“Group”), would the Group audited account is required to be submitted?
No, the applicant is only required to submit their audited accounts. The evaluation will be focus on the property development segment only.
9. Is a company that formed a partnership with foreign entity entitled to participate in this Pre-Q Exercise?
This Pre-Q Exercise is open to locally incorporated property developers only. However, we value any foreign participation/experiences within the locally incorporated company that meet our basic requirements of the pre-qualification exercise
10. How will this Pre-Q Exercise be evaluated?
Kwasa Land has developed a weightage-based evaluation criteria, including but not limited to the applicant’s company structure, financial information, experience, project implementation structure, and any supporting credentials submitted by the applicants.